KidsKare is a state licensed in-home daycare facility located in Plano, Texas (near Highway 75 and W. Park Blvd). We have been providing a safe and loving environment for children since 1997. We care for children varying in ages from 6 weeks old to 3 years old. Children come to our in-home day care from Plano, McKinney, Allen, Richardson, and Frisco.
Thank you for taking the time to view our new and improved website. We hope to answer any questions you may have about our facility and help find all the necessary information you are looking for. KidsKare understands that looking for childcare can be a difficult process. Especially when you are looking for someone who will care for your child just as you would. Here at KidsKare, we will to do just that; we care for each unique child individually.
Our hours are 7:45am to 6pm Monday through Friday, except certain holidays. These extended hours give working parents the extra time required to drop-off and pick-up their kids while managing their work schedules. Please feel free to contact us for further information. We look forward to taking care of your child.
Why choose us:
- Adult to Child Ratio. The fewer the children for each adult, the better for your child. You want your child to get plenty of attention. Our normal ratio of children to adult is 4:1
- Caregiver Qualifications. Caregivers with degrees and/or special training in working with children will be better able to help your child learn. KidsKare director has a graduate degree and holds several certifications, including CPR and first-aid. She is also enrolled in the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program.
- Accreditation. KidsKare is a Texas state licensed facility through the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services. It is licensed with city of Plano.
- Fun, loving, and caring environment. Daily activities include indoor and outdoor play, blocks and crayons, story time, sing-along, etc.Safety first. Our day-care center is equipped with toys and furnishings that are safe and child appropriate. There are open spaces for children to explore and quiet spaces for reading a book or playing with puzzles.
- Safety first. Our day-care center is equipped with toys and furnishings that are safe and child appropriate. There are open spaces for children to explore and quiet spaces for reading a book or playing with puzzles.